Safety first! We never kayak without a PFD—and neither should you. The Oru PFD is made by NRS, the industry leader in high-performance kayaking gear.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The Clearwater carries the U.S. Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). It will only be shipped within the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.75lbs (0.79kg)
- XS/M Chest Size: 30"-42"
- L/XL Chest Size: 42"-52"
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Floatation: 16.5lbs (7.48kg)
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2-Front
- Lash Tab: 1-Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder