Compatible with all Oru Kayak models.
Oru Kayak Inlet
Oru Kayak Beach LT
Oru Kayak Bay ST
Oru Kayak Coast XT
Oru Kayak Haven
• Trace lightly with a pencil around the damaged channel. This will show you where to attach the replacement.
• Carefully pry off the channel. A paint scraper is probably the best tool, or a wide flat screwdriver. Work it off gently by twisting and prying. With too much force you may dent the skin under the channel.
• When it's off, peel off any bits of remaining tape.
• Clean off the tape area with rubbing alcohol.
• When the alcohol has evaporated off, peel off the tape film and apply the channel inside the pencil marks. Press down on it hard.
• Let the tape set overnight before folding up or using the kayak- the adhesive gets stronger over time.
• You're all set! Get back out on the water!