• The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
• The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
• Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
• Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
• 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
• The Clearwater carries the U.S. Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). It will only be shipped within the U.S.A.
This product is compatible with all kayak models.
Weight: 1.75lbs (0.79kg)
XS/M Chest Size: 30"-42"
L/XL Chest Size: 42"-52"
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Floatation: 16.5lbs (7.48kg)
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Lash Tab: 1-Front
Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
SHIPPED TO YOUR DOORSTEP
ASSEMBLY VIDEO GUIDANCE
Rest Easy, We’ve Got You
Safety first! We never kayak without a PFD—and neither should you. The Oru PFD is made by NRS, the industry leader in high-performance kayaking gear.